Wednesday, April 7, 2010

week in issaquah

So I'm writing from Issaquah washington. Nixon and I came up this weekend with the Langs and stayed at Aunt Kims house for easter. I enjoyed myself so much. I liked having my own room with Nixon too. I realized though, that the more we are with other people, the more I feel disconnected to him. the reason is because I always feel this need to have to share him with everyone so i don't get to really have any time with him to myself. I know i do it to myself, but I just wish I had more of a back bone.

I had been realy good with my diet but it went to shambles this weekend. O well. I will be faithful when i get home. The hotel michael and i are staying at has all you can eat home made cookies all night long, how can i resist! haha.

Nixon is rolling over from his back quite regularly. He' s also grabbing things. Its neat to watch. The only bad thing is he has started grabbing my hair and my dangly earings. ouchies. He's gaining weight but is one incredibly happy baby. my favorite thing he does is he makes his mouth wide open and smiles. it's so cute. I have loved being stuck in a room with him and enjjoying him.

I just feel so blessed to have these two boys in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment