Saturday, November 13, 2010

Perfect morning

Well it's almost 7 in the morning and my little peanut is crawling around the house while our bible verse CD is playing, i'm blogging and michael is laying around/playing with our little boy. I can't help but think this morning couldn't get more perfect.

Nixon has become quite the established crawler. He goes everywhere. It's so fun to watch his choices in where he wants to go. During the day when i go into different rooms he follows me.

He loves to pull himseelf up on everything.

He's been eating lots of puffs (which are like crackers.) He had his first cheerios today which went well.

He has started also dancing...sorta. Any time music comes on, he starts scooting his hips back and forth whether he is sitting or in a crawl position. It's pretty fun.

We got a new entertainment center so most of our "no no" areas are got, which is so much more liberating for us all. Less disapline, and more freedom.

Nixon's birthday is coming soon, and I can't believe it's already been a year. We have been so blessed by this little munchkin. I feel like even if I said thank you everyminute for everyday for Nixon it still wouldn't capture my gratitude for having him in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment